• Address vehicles that speed through the neighbourhood.
• Increase traffic enforcement.
• Introduce more traffic calming measures throughout the neighbourhood, such as lower speed limits, speed bumps, and bump-outs.
• Add more bike lanes.
• Improve existing bike lane infrastructure, such as adding barriers, including along Dundurn.
• Conflicting support for two-way conversion.
• Public needs to better understand its merits.
Do you have any ideas for actions that can support this theme? Tell us below!