- This event has passed.
Locke Street Grand Re-Opening
November 30, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
The community is invited to attend to join in on our Grand Street Re-Opening Celebration on Saturday, November 30th from 10AM-4PM.
There will be lots of fun things happening on the street between 10AM-4PM including:
– Walking tours of the new Locke street
– swag bag giveaways to the first 300 participants
• Kabuki Spa will be offering luxurious organic hand massages
• Bitten on Locke will be doing fun festive photos with life size cut outs and props
• My Dog’s Cafe & Bar has a Doggy Kissing Booth for some fun selfies
• Quills Invitations & Fine Paper will be doing Letters to Santa
• Nest will be hosting Make and Take Ornaments
• Footprints Music and Learning has a Bucket Drumming Workshop
• Donut Monster will be doing Spinning Prize Wheel Giveaway
• The Hamilton Public Library – Locke Street Branch has Holiday Craft Making at 2:30pm
• Thrive Physiotherapy will have an Open house celebrating their 5 year anniversary with hot drinks, prizes, and raffles
• Picks & Sticks Music is hosting some live music and launching annual Food Drive
• Epoch Tattoo will be doing cder and temporary tattoos
• Brux House has face Painting and Festive treats
and much, much more!