• Locke St should work to retain its diverse businesses and identity.
• Concerns about rising rental prices for businesses.
• Expand the Farmers Market.
• Some support increasing density in the neighbourhood, while others oppose it.
• A lot of debate about what size and scale is appropriate for development projects.
• Desire for more affordable housing.
Rising Rent and Home Prices
• People are being priced out of the housing and rental markets.
• Fears about having to move away due to rent increases and “renovictions”.
• Develop Dundurn St into its own business district.
• Improve streetscaping and add more businesses.
Do you have any ideas for actions that can support this theme? Tell us below!